Seehof Nature Retreat
A private lake surrounded by pines and apple trees, the perfect balance between nature and design. The Alps just there, at your backdrop. Come here and breathe again, let this place fill your soul with peace and beauty. This is what you’ve been looking for.
This alpine Retreat is located in Valle d’Isarco, in a strategic position close to Brunek, Sterzing, Bozen and Innsbruck. Everything is designed for gusts to take their time: enjoy a breakfast in the midst of nature, choose from 200 books in their library and read to the whisper of the lake, or just do nothing and feel the energy flowing into your body.
The Retreat was designed by a team of young architects with one mantra: no artifacts. So the design is sober, functional when connecting this remote spot to the future. Wood, copper and stone, to calm, to inspire and to create movement.
Rooms and Suites
Natural elements combined in harmony. Wood creates intimate warmth. Stone gives intensity to the environment. Copper unites the two: after all this Retreat is in the vicinity of the mountains and the Isarco valley, a secluded haven, here beauty is inside and out. Fifty rooms divided into eight types, just lie back, breathe in and let your surroundings enchant you.
Called the ‘Primavera’ zone the Spa at Seehof evokes all things about the spring because they think you should be able to blossom in every season. Nestled between rooms and the natural lake, an oasis where time and the outside world can be forgotten. From the Finnish sauna you can enter the private natural lake, the Roman steam bath, Bio sauna and the spacious relaxation room all offer unrivaled views. Swimming in the heated indoor and outdoor pool, an invigorating elixir. Heaven is here.
In the kitchen everything is seasonal. The first ingredient: authenticity. The second: imagination.
The Restaurant: a place where all your senses are tantalised not only your tastebuds.
The breakfast is a hymn to the day that is taking shape, and they want it to be beautiful.
Il Borgo dei Sapori: A small market, goodness and freshness at your fingertips
“Time for yourself, time for pleasure, time to enjoy nature, time for sport, time for your partner, time to contemplate beauty.”
SPA • Infinity Pool • Private lake • Small market • Garden & Park •
Wellness treatments • Library • Adults only
Come find your Nest in South Tyrol
– Romantic Suite: starting from 204,10 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Living Suite: starting from 188,10 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Romantic Junior Suites: starting from 172,50 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Living Junior Suite: starting from 156,30 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Harmony Junior Suite: starting from 177,60 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Panoramic Junior Suite: starting from 161,70 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Classic Lake: starting from 132,10 € per night (subject to seasonality)
– Classic Garden: starting from 116,10 € per night (subject to seasonality)
*all prices are intended for one person
Book your room